YOUNG AVENGERS #7 & 8
KIERON GILLEN (W) JAMIE MCKELVIE (A/C)
• Three months have passed for the Young Avengers. What have they been up to? Fun stuff, I’ll bet. The sort of “stuff” that makes an excellent super hero comic. THIS IS TRUTH WITH A CAPITAL EVERYTHING.
• A very important breakfast. A new Young Avenger. A selection of emotions.
• Oh - I bet you thought we forgot about those Skrulls from issue 1. We haven’t.
• The Young Avengers desperately race across the multiverse. Nothing can stop their pursuit of their missing friend. Except the urge to stop and take photos, obv.
• Lots of cleverly hidden exposition.
• Kieron decides it’s time to make all the JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY readers scream.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99
Tagged JIM just because of the second solicit.
The cover to #8 may surface later too.
A little kiss, Billy, Tommy and Teddy. ♥♥ #youngavengers
Teddy Altman in Young Avengers #3
“This looked more fun in Fellowship.”
Billy Kaplan in YA 3